Saturday, June 22, 2013


Hey there! I just finished Faking It by Cora Carmack and it was awesomesauce! I'm so guilty for liking Cade more than Garrick now. Pffft. But anyway, THEY ARE BOTH TOTALLY SWOONY!!!

Anyway, here's the preview package for Keeping Her! Now, Garrick's here again!!!

CLICK LINK BELOW!!!

Keeping Her Preview Package

BUT YOU CAN READ THIS EXCERPT NOW.



REMINDERS:
1. Cora Carmack and Jay Crownover will be participating in a Goodreads chat on 6/26. Join here.
2. There will be a FAKING IT book club on Cora’s facebook page on 6/27 from 3-4 p.m. EDT where you can live chat with Cora about the book and ask her all your burning questions. Join here.

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates